Scrumptious Seafood: Eat for Healthy Oceans
The David Suzuki Foundation has just launched its new Eat for Healthy Oceans webpage, a guide for individuals to learn more about how one’s seafood purchasing and consumption choices can positively impact the environment and the health of our oceans.
The webpage promotes ocean-friendly seafood and features:
- delicious recipes with new ones being posted every week – send your recipes and they’ll share it on the site!
- blogs by guests as well as by Foundation staff
- resources such as downloadable versions of the seafood wallet guide
- listings of upcoming seafood events
- a pledge drive with the goal of reaching 100,000 signatures to Eat for Healthy Oceans
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram